Students and children

Nauru students and children affected by stomach bug

This is after it was reported that students from Nauru College were vomiting after eating their school lunch packs on Wednesday last week.

Mrs. Peters said she inspected the caterer’s kitchen and found everything to be in order, with Nauru Public Health reporting a stomach bug was responsible.

The stomach bug has affected not only students in school but also many children around the island with RON Hospital’s Emergency Room flocked with parents bringing their children having symptoms of vomiting and diarrhoea.