The date has been set as part of the country’s 50th anniversary celebrations.
There are four categories for the Miss Nauru Eita Dabug 2018.
1. Formal island day wear (short dress)
2. Formal island evening wear (long dress)
3. Traditional wear
4. Tsiwa wear (3-yard material)
Applicants interested in registering for the contest must be:
• Single – 19 years and over
• Nauruan citizen
• And must already have a sponsor
Government departments are not eligible to be sponsors for the competition.
Sponsors must be registered in the private sector, or as a community based organisation.